Fetch Rewards is a mobile money-saving app that pays you for shopping (from any store). By using Fetch, they claim you can save every time 250+ brands show up on your receipt. Is it really that simple though?
What is Fetch Rewards?
We will dive into a detailed Fetch Rewards review of this free app that pays you for going shopping. And believe it or not, out of all the grocery rewards apps I’ve reviewed, it seems to be the easiest to use and has the cleanest interface out of the bunch. If you wanted to get $3 just for signing up, you can click here.
How Does Fetch Rewards Work?
In this Fetch Rewards review, we must go over how this app makes it easy to save on your everyday grocery purchases by removing the limitations of other apps. All you need to do is snap a picture of your receipt and points will be put into your account. It is that easy.
Take a picture of your receipt each time you purchase groceries and you’ll earn points for every item you purchase from the 250+ popular brands in the app. Accumulate points and redeem them for free rewards to hundreds of popular retailers.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $100 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Bottom line: Fetch Rewards works for any grocery receipt.
Here’s How Fetch Reward Works:
1. Scan Receipt: Scan your grocery receipt from any store. You can use receipts from grocery stores, convenience stores, drugstores, liquor stores and more.
2. Earn Points: Every time you purchase a product from one of their participating brands, you’ll earn points. Don’t worry about clipping special deals to save, they will reward you for your everyday shopping.
3. Get Rewards: As your points accumulate you can redeem them for free gift cards like to hundreds of popular retailers.
Is Fetch Rewards Easy to Use?
Fetch Rewards is really easy and actually kind of fun to use.
I used it personally for a month alongside other popular grocery store savings apps, Ibotta, SavingStar, Drop and Dosh.
The winner? Fetch Reward is the best, Ibotta comes in second and SavingStar in last place.
Fetch Rewards has no store limitations, no having to clip special offers, no worrying about missing out on savings.
This is what makes it different than other popular grocery store apps like Ibotta and SavingStar. I used Ibotta, SavingStar, and Fetch Rewards and made more in a month worth of grocery shopping with the Fetch Rewards app.
I also didn’t have to sign up for any offers via the Fetch app, to earn my rewards, I simply scanned my grocery receipt – from grocery stores, convenience stores, liquor stores, big box stores, and anywhere else you purchase grocery products – and submitted it.
Within seconds I had points in your account that can be redeemed for hundreds of rewards. I usually went for the Amazon gift cards or VISA cards.
But you can use your rewards however you want. With just a scan, turn your grocery receipts into a free cup of coffee, a night at the movies, a relaxing day at the spa, or a birthday present for your kids.
Fetch Rewards Features
Fetch Rewards doesn’t make you shop at a small selection of stores in order to save. They know that life is busy enough without having to drive around town chasing deals.
You can earn rewards on receipts from all grocery stores, convenience stores, club stores, drugstores, and liquor stores.
Any grocery receipt – from the big box store to the locally-owned corner shop in your neighborhood – creating an easy opportunity to save for its users.
Fetch Rewards Promo Code for 2021: C1JAV
Here are the steps to claim a free $3 bonus:
- Click here to download Fetch and use Fetch Promo Code C1JAV for a $3 sign up bonus.
- Scan any receipt from any stores that you use daily.
- Cash out your $3 for a gift card of your choosing.
Enjoy your free money (see here for other easy ways to make money fast).
Fetch Rewards Brands and Stores
Here are some popular stores that Fetch Rewards shoppers are saving at every day. This is a mere sample of the thousands of stores you can save with, so scan every grocery receipt and start saving today.
- 7 – Eleven
- Dollar General Store
- Dollar Tree Stores Inc
- Family Dollar
- Food Lion
- Fred Meyer
- Giant Eagle
- Harris Teeter
- Hy Vee
- Jewel Osco
- King Soopers
- Market Basket
- Pick ‘N Save
- Price Chopper
- Rite Aid
- Sam’s Club
- Save A Lot
- Shop Rite
- Stop & Shop
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods Market
- Winco Foods
- Winn Dixie
Fetch Rewards Review Summary
No more clipping coupons or chasing limited-time offers at specific grocery stores just so you can save on your groceries. It’s that simple. It’s one of the best shopping apps currently available. This is a great way to make money, the easy way, and can earn rewards such as gift cards from major stores like Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Target, or even VISA/Mastercard cards.
Fetch Rewards is designed to be a quick and easy rewards app, allowing you to better spend your time on the things that matter most. Unlike coupon and other grocery apps that restrict your reward opportunities to limited-time offers at specific stores, Fetch Rewards makes savings available at all times. You save every time, at any store, when you purchase the thousands of brands in the app. You don’t have to chase grocery coupons to save on your bill because Fetch Rewards delivers those savings every day with the simple scan of your receipt.
Download Fetch Rewards today for free and earn bonus points on your first receipt just for trying the app. You are only a tap away from your next reward!
Fetch Rewards RatingFree
Commissions & Fees9.9/10
Ease of Use9.9/10
Tools & Resources8.0/10
- No more clipping coupons or chasing limited-time offers at specific grocery stores just so you can save on your groceries.
- Unlike coupon and money saving apps that restrict your reward opportunities to limited-time offers at specific stores, Fetch Rewards makes savings available at all times.
- You save every time, at any store, when you purchase the thousands of brands in the app.
- The time and effort it takes to constantly check the receipts may not be worth the small reward.