|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Acorns lets you invest your spare change automatically and join almost 4,000,000 people saving and investing every day.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.
Trim delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.
Rakuten is a must-have. They offer cash back as high as 10% for some stores. So if you are shopping at Target and you buy something for $500, you'll get $50 in cash back.
Our Favorite Apps
Acorns Review$1 - $3/month
Commissions & Fees9.0/10
Ease of Use9.5/10
- Signing up takes less than 5 minutes max.
- Getting started is quick and painless with no minimum investment required.
- You will be able to set aside spare change or extra cash automatically as you go about your day.
- Easily can grow your account over time with diversified portfolios constructed by experts
- Your savings would be invested, your returns are not predictable.
- They charge monthly fees, but you can use it for free if you sign up with an .edu email account.