Interested in joining the Yankee Candle Fan Club and start getting Yankee Candle Rewards for shopping?
If you love scented candles that spread a pleasant scent in whatever room they're in, then you should know about Yankee Candle Fan Club!
They sell candles that can be enjoyed by all and will turn any room into a refreshing and stink free environment.
Want free money?
The Yankee Candle company has presented a reward program for customers who love their aromatic and pleasing candles.
The rewards include a prize of multiple scented candles, and this can be won by earning Yankee Candle Reward points.
Yankee Candle Rewards include loads of surprises for loyal customers as you can make money by joining the reward program.
About the Yankee Candle Company
Yankee Candles are known to have a large variety of wonderfully scented candles. The company is an American manufacturer of scented candles, candle holders, dinnerware and accessories.
Yankee Candle products are sold not only in the US but also all over the world in more than 50 countries. In fact, it is the largest manufacturer and retailer of candles in the United States, according to Chron.com.
The company has been around for years, Yankee Candle was founded in the 1950s by Michael Kittredge, in South Hadley, Massachusetts. The company was later on sold to the Jarden Corporation in 2013.
Did you know that Yankee candle stores are located in different malls in almost 46 states of the United States? So, it's no secret that joining the fan club and earning points in a no-brainer!
How to Win Yankee Candle Reward Points?
How Does the Yankee Candle Fan Club Point System Work?
After joining, you will be rewarded with 100 points for every $1 spent (before tax).
To earn the reward points, the system includes various methods that are easy to follow:
- One of the easiest ways involves sharing their posts on social media. You can share Yankee Candle's mentioned posts on social media accounts and tag them.
- Another method includes making a purchase directly from the store. Save the receipt you receive from shopping and look for the barcode given for the reward points. Not only from in store, but you can also shop online from their website in order to get Yankee Candle reward points.
Before you make any purchase, you need to join the Yankee Candle Fan Club.
Any purchases made before joining will not be counted. You will directly earn 3,000 points when joining the club, and for every 10,000 points, and you will get a coupon for $5.
How to Join the Yankee Candle Fan Club?
Click here to visit the Yankee Candle's reward site and sign up for an account.
To create a new account, you will need to enter the standard requirements:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
However, earning Yankee Candle rewards may take a while and you can benefit from other smart ways to make money. I'll share some of the easier ones below.
What are Some Other Ways to Earn Rewards?
When trying to make earn rewards and make extra money, every dollar counts. It would be easy if you could work to increase your earning potential with freebies.
Thankfully, you can easily pad your wallet or purse with cash back apps that offer sign-up bonuses like Ibotta ($10 sign up bonus), Checkout 51 (free groceries), and Pei ($5 sign up bonus) that pay you for the shopping you do daily.
Sign-up for all three and that’s a quick $15 just for downloading three apps – not bad.
Here are some other companies that pay you for downloading:
- Survey Junkie: Make $2-50 in your spare time each day by taking surveys, participating in focus groups, and testing new products. Join Survey Junkie here.
- Swagbucks: Similar to Survey Junkie, but with a few more ways to earn (such as watching videos and using their search engine). Get a $10 signup bonus for joining.
- Rakuten and Dosh: Two cash back apps that essentially pay you whenever you shop; Rakuten offers a $10 signup bonus and Dosh offers a $5 signup bonus.
- Acorns: Once you connect the app to your card, it rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and funnels your digital change into an investment account. Sign up to try it risk-free with a $5 sign up bonus.
This is a quick list of freebies, you can even learn about how to make money participating in only market research earning $100 per survey. After doing all of this, you'll have more money and can even learn about getting free Yankee Candle Reward points below.
How To Get Free Yankee Candle Reward Points?
As you sign up, you will become part of the Yankee Candle Fan club and will immediately gain 3,000 reward points!
- You will also be given a Yankee Candle Rewards Fan Club ID number which is to be used at any online or in-store purchase at malls or retail stores.
- You will also be given a Loyalty card from the company if you ask them to mail the products to you.
- Once you sign up for the membership club, you will also get promotions and newsletters.
- You will also be sent Candles of the month!
- Lastly, there are lots of ways to earn points that don’t require purchase. You can see them all in the ‘Earn Points section' after logging in.
Good luck getting Yankee Candle Rewards! What are some ways that you rack up points fast?